Very last chance: don’t let empty spaces on our bus!
URGENTLY BOOK your SEAT on the BUS
for our Shrine Pilgrimage to Holywell on Sat 8th July. Cost of travel: £15 per person return.
Contact us if you need sponsoring.
Book with email@example.com or drop envelope through Presbytery letter box with payment (or not if you cannot afford it) in cash marked with your name, contact details, and stating “Holywell Bus” . We have now paid in full, so that money will be wasted if empty seats remain.
SCHEDULE: arrive by 9:45am at St Mary’s
- 10am Bus departs from St Mary’s Warrington
- 11am Holy Mass of St Winifred, Virgin and Martyr, in Holywell Parish Church, 15 Well St, Holywell CH8 7PL;
- 12:30pm: Veneration of Relic of St Winifred
- 1pm: To Basingwerk Abbey ruins for picnic lunch
- 3:30pm: At Pantasaph Friary, Stations of the Cross on open-air Calvary Hill and Wood (good walking shoes required for uneven grounds)
- 4:30pm: visit of Pugin Parish Church/refreshments
- 5pm: Back on bus and return by 6pm at St Mary’s
- 6pm: Stay on for Sung First Vespers of Ss Thomas More & John Fisher, Martyrs
Meet us directly in Holywell without booking if you don’t travel on our bus.