Why on earth already 12 young adults from Juventutem UK have embraced consecrated celibacy!
- Find out at a day of reflection, prayer and friendship in London organised by Juventutem London.
- For single Catholic men and women 18-35.
- Preacher: Fr Armand de Malleray, FSSP
Reflections on the relevance of religious life for young adults in Covid 2020s. Why not a few young people are attracted to it? How do they discern? Are they not afraid? Where is safe to apply? What if they fail or if their community is suppressed? And what about marriage? What if I still don’t know what to choose (the “Don’t-leave-me-behind-Syndrome”)?
SCHEDULE Sat. 13th Nov 2021, St Mary Magdalen Church, 96 North Side Wandsworth Common, London SW18 2QU (10 mins walk from Clapham Junction or 2 mins by bus)
· 11am-12noon Conference 1 (40 mins + Q&As)
· 12noon-1pm Holy Mass (Mass of St Didacus, Confessor).
· 1pm-2pm Shared Lunch
· 2pm-3pm Conference 2 (40 mins + Q&As)
· 3pm-4pm Eucharistic Adoration: Exposition of the Bl. Sacrament and silent adoration (while confessions are heard), Benediction
· 4pm Tea and departure.
Pizza and drinks will be provided for lunch. Suggested participation £10/person